We provide the standard prodder with 22” Shaft
Longer shafts are additionally available:34” length and 44” length
Designed to help handle and move livestock effectively and efficiently.
As a market leader, it has proven itself on the road and in the stockyards for over 40 years both in the US and throughout the world. Time tested and proven effective.
- Tough, flexible shaft – up to 90 degrees
- High energy, longer lasting alkaline batteries
- Operates on 4 “C” cell batteries
- Finger guide to find switch by feel
- Tip rotates to any position
- Rubber switch insulator for prevention of feedback
- Durable, reliable solid state electronics system
- Precious metal battery contacts – won’t corrode
- Heavy coil spring assures firm battery contact
- Tough, structural grade plastic case
- Transmits very low current to animal with strong, instantaneous jolt
- Clog-free, no ground tip